Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sugar Coated!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to talk (type) about the upcoming EAH collection, Sugar Coated. So let's get started!






First doll in the collection is Madeline Hatter. She is very cute :)
Her hair is different....... they are beautiful loose curls.
I can't find many details on her (sadly) but when she's released
I will go into detail and do a review. From what I can see she will make a great addition to the EAH family!





Next doll in the collection is Cedar Wood. I LOVE this doll! Though I am not wild about her lips. She is just fabulous! Same as Madeline Hatter we don't many details on her.
She is definitely going to be apart of my collection ,and she seems like a valuable addition to the EAH family!




Final doll in the collection is Holly O'Hair.WOW! She looks BEAUTIFUL! By far, my favorite version of Holly O'Hair released.
Just like the others there are not many details on her ,but she is definitely a AWESOME addition to the EAH family!





I would like to announce my latest project.......  I will be making Ginger Breadhouse's treat cart! So, be looking for that soon! There is one more piece in the collection I didn't cover and that is the Ginger Breadhouse set. For information on that refer to my previous post. Thanks for reading!
Your favorite blogger, LoveGingerbread928!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I ♥ Madeline Hatter (so cute)
    -Emily ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dolls! Can't wait to see the cart

    ReplyDelete