Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hi Everyone!

 Hey everybody! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I was sick with a cold :(  I've been trying to make a few videos for my upcoming posts. So...... please tell me in the comments what you want me to do next........




  1. Ginger Breadhouse Pastry Cart ~ Part 1
  2.  Kitty Cheshire, Duchess Swan, and Ginger Breadhouse Doll Review
  3. Grace Thomas (GOTY 2015) Doll Review
  4. Or leave a suggestion below! (I will try to write back)
So I don't have a post topic for today:( Just a survey. I'm going to need some time to plan AT LEAST a week ahead. I'm going to have to start doing posts every other day until I get caught up:) Bear with me, having a blog was more work than I thought!


                                                                                              Thanks for reading,
                                                                              Your favorite blogger LoveGingerbread928




PS: I hit 36 pageviews! Thank You to all my WODERFUL readers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! Hope you are feeling better :(
    I would really like to see number 1 (Ginger Breadhouse Pastry Cart~ Part 1)
    I blog every other day too ♥
    -Emily ♥

    ReplyDelete