Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ever After High Ginger Breadhouse!

     Hi guys! So today I wanted to talk (type) about Ginger Breadhouse (from Ever After High) a little bit.

     No one seems to know much about her. Just the basics which are: Info given on her profile, her appearance, and what's told about her in The Unfariest of Them All, Kiss and Spell, and her webisode ,"Ginger in the BreadHOUSE". That might seem like a lot ,but we don't know anything about her merchandise in the future!  All we know is that she has an basic doll........ and has a book themed about her. So today I'm just going to tell you guys about what I know and what I've noticed.

     First off, I noticed there are some differences between her cartoon appearance and her doll appearance. As shown below, the doll's eyes are a light brown. The cartoon's eyes are a beautiful
shade of purple.













The next difference is (as shown below) the doll has a pink necklace and the cartoon version has a blue one.









The last difference that I wanted to point out is that the cartoon version has the CUTEST pony tail holders! I was so upset to see that they are not on the doll! It would be the BEST accessory they've ever made!                                                                                             

 

 
 
 
 
 
So finally, I've found that no one knows
about the future for Ginger's merchandise
I've done a little digging and didn't find much,
but I did find a interesting photo on Fanpop.
It's a photo of a Sugar Coated Playset!
I don't know if this is real............
but I thought I'd share!

Isn't this the cutest thing ever!
This is SO ADORABLE! If this is real (hoping so) I will totally do a review on it!
I love the doll. So I'm going to give you close-ups (by cropping the pic a couple times
so don't be surprised if it's blurry).
 
 
 
This is so cute! As I was working with the picture
I realized how adorable it really is!
So thanks for reading! Your favorite blogger, LoveGingerbread928 :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish the doll had purple eyes and the pony tails but I still think she is really cute! The play set looks amazing with all the cute ginger bread men.

    ReplyDelete