Sunday, March 22, 2015

I've caught "Frozen Fever"! Have you?

Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while:( I've been trying to get some things done for the future ....... been working my butt off on the Ginger Breadhouse Cart. Also, I've been cleaning up in my craft room making a video corner of the room:) So, expect some videos soon! Now the main thing I wanted to talk about is....... Frozen Fever! It's the new short film shown with Disney's Cinderella. I just ordered the 2 doll set from the Disney Store this morning. I am really excited to do a video review on them. Has anyone seen the snowgies? They are ADORABLE! I want one of my own!



So as always, thanks to all of my readers!
Your favorite blogger, LoveGingerbread

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mandie! I realy like youre blog, its super cute and super fun! I have to a blog, its named www.mopuras.blogger.com ! I cant wait to see the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete